Are you interested in volunteering for a good cause? Email email@example.com to find out how you can help!
Our Volunteer group is a fun social circle where we learn from one another, and work collectively on fun projects, such as basket making, calligraphy/quill writing, organization of our museum store, event help, and more!
Wouldn't it be great to have different types of volunteers?
- Volunteers that don't mind getting dirty in the kitchen
- Volunteers who prefer more genteel activities
- Volunteers that love to talk about history
- Volunteers that like outdoor reenactments
- Youth volunteers
For larger projects, we welcome corporate group volunteers and Eagle Scouts.
A wishlist for our big-scale projects includes:
- Raised Garden Beds
- Fence Replacement
- Power Washing
- Leaf Removal
- Garden/Storage Shed
- Stocks to Punish Wrongdoers